- Accidentally fell asleep on each other on the train au
- Always in front of me in line for the coffee shop with a ridiculous order that takes forever to make au
- "I moved into the appartment next door and it’s 100% haunted please let me crash here for the night" au
- "I may or may not have robbed a bank just now and please help me get away i’ll repay you in sexual favours and also cash" au
- Neighbour who’s way too enthuisiastic about LOTR soundtracks au
- That one asshole costumer that always comes in 5 minutes before the store is about to close au
- "I don’t know you but you were at that party last night and long story short I now have your name tatooed on my ass" au
- "Could you please move your bed a little further from the wall I’m trying to work" au
- "My friends dared me to go on this rollercoaster but now that we’re at the top it looks way too scary and hellO hot person sitting next to me (careful i might puke)" au
- "I was trying to take a sneeky picture of you because i told my friend about the hot guy on the train and she wanted to see but you totally noticed and yeah this is awkward" au
- "That is a hideous shirt you should totally just take it off" au
- "That asshole stole my song at karaoke night" au
- Met on the fireescape outside the appartment for smokes au
- Ice hockey rival teams au
- Hot lifeguard au
- 911 operator au
Bandai Namco has announced its lineup of titles it’s bringing to Comic-Con in New York next week.
Playable at the company’s booth includes:
- Dark Souls II ‘Crown of the Ivory King’ DLC (PS3, 360, PC)
- Digimon All-Star Rumble (PS3, 360)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360, PC)
- Lords of the Fallen (PS4, XBO, PC)
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (PS3, 360, Wii U, 3DS)
- Power Rangers Super MegaForce (3DS)
- Project Cars (PS4, XBO, Wii U, PC)
- Tales of Hearts R (PSV)
- Tenkai Knights (3DS)
Additionally, the company will host a Tales of series panel on October 10 at 2:00 p.m. in Room 1A10 of the Jacob Javits Center featuring Tales of Zestiria director Yuta Hase. In addition to Zestiria, the panel will also discuss Tales of Hearts R, and panel attendees will have the chance to win “fun Tales of items.”
The New York Comic-Con runs from October 9 to 12.
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS FLIPPING SHIT?!?
NASA HAS DECLARED PLUTO A PLANET AGAIN
IT HAS MOONS!!!!! IT HAS MOONS!!!!!!!
WHAT. WHAT! PLUTO YOU FUCKING DID IT!
VIVA LA PLUTO, YOU DID IT!!!